As your favorite shows slowly start to come back from hiatus, it’s time to say goodbye to others. But don’t worry. Between Sherlock‘s season 3 return and the introduction of Wahlburgers, your week is sure to be full of just as many (if not more) hellos as it is goodbyes.
Tag: Frankenstein (1-2 of 2)
Tim Burton’s Frankenweenie hits theaters Friday, telling the age-old story of a boy and his dog. Except this time, the dog’s dead…or, undead. In the movie, Little Victor Frankenstein’s beloved dog Sparky gets hit by a car; distraught, Victor, who fancies himself a scientist, decides to resurrect his deceased pup. All seems well until Victor realizes that bringing the dead back to life has serious, unforeseen consequences.
This stop-motion flick is the latest in a long line of films based on Mary Shelley’s 1818 novel. And with those adaptations come many, many iterations of her iconic monster. So, after a thorough investigation, we’ve selected our five favorite big-screen versions of Frankenstein’s monster. Check out the full list after the jump.
- SXSW '14 Jury and Special Award winners
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv
- 'Blacklist,' 'Voice,' more NBC finale dates
- 'Bachelorette': It's Andi Dorfman
- President Obama on 'Between Two Ferns'
- 'Game of Thrones' gets Vanity Fair cover
- 'Big Bro,' 'Dome' premiere dates are...
- Tom Bergeron plans 'Home Videos' exit