Honestly, I don’t see what Mal’s so peeved about. Saffron’s a lovely girl…
Tag: Firefly (41-44 of 44)
Why? Because I was feeling a little musical…
(Yes, that’s two Jayne-centric clips in a row. So? Besides, this episode was written by the great madman Ben Edlund, who created The Tick. Which is almost as awesome as Firefly. The animated version, that is. As you were.)
For Mr. Jayne Cobb (the consistently, criminally underrated Adam Baldwin), happiness is, indeed, a warm gun…
Okay, so sue me. I like to watch this scene. You know, because Ron Glass is so good as Shepherd Book. That’s totally why.
- 'Agent Carter' ratings drop again
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Ghostbusters' reboot set for July 22, 2016
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum