Honestly, I don’t see what Mal’s so peeved about. Saffron’s a lovely girl…
Tag: Firefly (41-44 of 44)
Why? Because I was feeling a little musical…
(Yes, that’s two Jayne-centric clips in a row. So? Besides, this episode was written by the great madman Ben Edlund, who created The Tick. Which is almost as awesome as Firefly. The animated version, that is. As you were.)
For Mr. Jayne Cobb (the consistently, criminally underrated Adam Baldwin), happiness is, indeed, a warm gun…
Okay, so sue me. I like to watch this scene. You know, because Ron Glass is so good as Shepherd Book. That’s totally why.
- Julianne Hough joins 'DWTS' as fourth judge
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- Aaron Paul's 'Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder