Honestly, I don’t see what Mal’s so peeved about. Saffron’s a lovely girl…
Tag: Firefly (41-44 of 44)
Why? Because I was feeling a little musical…
(Yes, that’s two Jayne-centric clips in a row. So? Besides, this episode was written by the great madman Ben Edlund, who created The Tick. Which is almost as awesome as Firefly. The animated version, that is. As you were.)
For Mr. Jayne Cobb (the consistently, criminally underrated Adam Baldwin), happiness is, indeed, a warm gun…
Okay, so sue me. I like to watch this scene. You know, because Ron Glass is so good as Shepherd Book. That’s totally why.
- 'Mockingjay': 2014's top movie presale tix
- Seth Rogen as Apple pioneer Steve Wozniak?
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- WEtv cancels scripted show 'The Divide'
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'