Tag: Finding Neverland (1-3 of 3)
Glee‘s Matthew Morrison is making his return to Broadway as the star of Finding Neverland.
Peter Pan is having his moment right now, with the announcement of Peter Pan Live! at NBC, and now, a stage appearance of a different sort.
The New York Times reports that Finding Neverland, a new musical based on the 2004 film starring Johnny Depp, is coming to Broadway in March. The musical will follow the life of struggling playwright J.M. Barrie, who befriends widow Sylvia Llewelyn Davies and her four children on his way to writing Peter Pan.
- Tyler James Williams joins CBS spinoff series
- 'Steve Jobs' finalizes cast, begins filming
- Christopher Reeve's son joins 'SportsCenter'
- Katie Holmes back on TV in 'Ray Donovan'
- Benedict Cumberbatch apology for remark
- 'Togetherness' renewed by HBO for season 2
- 'Game of Thrones' IMAX ticket sales surge
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- Apple Watch expected to ship in April
- Neil Patrick Harris to visit 'Actors Studio'
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum