Tag: Finding Neverland (1-3 of 3)
Glee‘s Matthew Morrison is making his return to Broadway as the star of Finding Neverland.
Peter Pan is having his moment right now, with the announcement of Peter Pan Live! at NBC, and now, a stage appearance of a different sort.
The New York Times reports that Finding Neverland, a new musical based on the 2004 film starring Johnny Depp, is coming to Broadway in March. The musical will follow the life of struggling playwright J.M. Barrie, who befriends widow Sylvia Llewelyn Davies and her four children on his way to writing Peter Pan.
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks