Tag: Finding Neverland (1-3 of 3)
Glee‘s Matthew Morrison is making his return to Broadway as the star of Finding Neverland.
Peter Pan is having his moment right now, with the announcement of Peter Pan Live! at NBC, and now, a stage appearance of a different sort.
The New York Times reports that Finding Neverland, a new musical based on the 2004 film starring Johnny Depp, is coming to Broadway in March. The musical will follow the life of struggling playwright J.M. Barrie, who befriends widow Sylvia Llewelyn Davies and her four children on his way to writing Peter Pan.
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'