Tag: Finding Neverland (1-3 of 3)
Glee‘s Matthew Morrison is making his return to Broadway as the star of Finding Neverland.
Peter Pan is having his moment right now, with the announcement of Peter Pan Live! at NBC, and now, a stage appearance of a different sort.
The New York Times reports that Finding Neverland, a new musical based on the 2004 film starring Johnny Depp, is coming to Broadway in March. The musical will follow the life of struggling playwright J.M. Barrie, who befriends widow Sylvia Llewelyn Davies and her four children on his way to writing Peter Pan.
- 'Survivor': Eliminated contestant is...
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15