Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover