Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- 'Houdini' debut draws 3.7M viewers
- 'Hemlock Grove' gets third/final season
- Adele: 2 unreleased songs leak (briefly)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics: FBI statement
- Justin Bieber: Assault charges in Ontario
- Joan Rivers on life support: Family statement
- CeeLo Green deletes tweets on defining rape
- Tyne Daly to guest on 'Modern Family'
- Rosie Perez + 4 join Larry David B'way play
- 'Love Prison': Watch episode 1 here