Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...