Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended