Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks