Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- 'Birdman' gets six Indie Spirit Award noms
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15
- 'Dancing With the Stars' 3 finalists are...
- 'True Detective' casts 3 in key roles
- Bill Cosby biographer tweets: 'I was wrong'
- George Eads exiting 'CSI'
- Idina Menzel announces world tour
- 'Oz' Cowardly Lion costume sells for $3M
- 'Star Wars VII' trailer debuts this weekend
- 'Constantine' production halted by NBC