Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- Anthony Hopkins joins HBO's 'Westworld'
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Edgar Wright refocuses on 'Baby Driver'
- 'Ken Jeong Made Me Do It': MTV pilot
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- Robert Downey Jr. tops Forbes $$ list
- J.K. Rowling plans more Cormoran Strike
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online