Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- Robin Thicke testifies: Vicodin, alcohol issues
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music
- Luke Perry joins 'CSI: Cyber' cast
- 'SNL' adds N.Y. comic Pete Davidson to cast
- 'SNL': Mike O'Brien returns as writer only
- 'Django' actress vs. treatment by LAPD
- Nicole Kidman's father dies in accident