Thirty years ago, Fast Times at Ridgemont High premiered in theaters. Since then, the Amy Heckerling comedy has endured, earning it’s place in the pop culture annals of classic high school stories, and reminding us that Sean Penn can be funny. Cameron Crowe — Fast Times‘ screenwriter — penned a tribute to the film on his website, TheUncool.com, remembering the “tough schedule” and feeling “nostalgic for the blonde stoner.” Read his full thoughts below.
Tag: Fast Times at Ridgemont High (1-1 of 1)
- 'Captain America 2' is No. 1 again: $26.6M
- Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Neil Patrick Harris vs. B'way shout-out
- Tarantino: 'Hateful Eight' not dead yet
- Fox exec fired over Flight 370 $$ email
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out