Fresh off the one-two box office success of The Conjuring and Insidious: Chapter 2, director James Wan is hard at work on a movie that will presumably feature significantly less ghosts, unless it turns out that The Rock’s triceps are haunted. Fast & Furious 7 is currently filming towards a summer 2014 release date. The last film ended with a mid-credits teaser introducing new villain Jason Statham. Little is known about Statham’s character, Ian Shaw, beyond the fact that he is the brother of Fast 6 baddie Owen Shaw. But in a new picture posted to Twitter, Wan offers a window into the new baddie’s soul: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Fast & Furious 7 (1-3 of 3)
Fast & Furious 7 has already added several new faces to the crash-happy franchise, including Kurt Russell, Djimon Hounsou, Tony Jaa, and probably several hundred cars that will soon meet their destruction in a metropolitan fireball of automotive calamity. But the series isn’t forgetting its roots: EW has confirmed that Lucas Black — who memorably essayed the part of White Dude in The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift — will return for Fast & Furious 7.
Deadline originally reported that Black’s deal is actually for the next three Fasts, which implies that the franchise is world-building towards a genuine trilogy — a three-film saga that can only end with a race across a melting glacier and/or an exploding volcano. READ FULL STORY
Social media pioneer and human bicep Vin Diesel just started filming the next Fast & Furious movie. We know this is true because he posted a picture from the set on his Facebook page. The photo shows Diesel as Dominic Toretto, towering over the camera; although he is wearing a leather jacket, we can surmise that he is wearing one of his trademark black tank tops. Paul Walker is there too, wearing Brian O’Conner’s trademark three-sizes-too-large T-Shirt.
There’s also a young lady who looks unconscious/drugged/dead, and a pretty pond; also, both Diesel and Walker are looking at someone offscreen. With these few bits of information, and because there’s nothing else to do today besides cry about Breaking Bad, let’s try to construct the scene they’re filming as written in the original screenplay: READ FULL STORY
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- 'Duck Dynasty' Xmas preview: 'Let's go get a hog!'
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- Sundance 2014 Premieres: What's playing
- 'Precious' memories in '09: Sundance flashback
- Josh Holloway: Shirtless 'Intelligence' poster
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- Bob Barker returning to 'Price Is Right,' first promo
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- New 'Fifty Shades' pic shows Ana kissing Christian -- PHOTO
- 'The Amazing Race' recap: The Final Frontier