The first full week of June has everything you could ask for from summer entertainment: Comedy, action, love, sex, awards, “reality” television, and Tom Cruise. From The Fault in Our Stars finally hitting theaters to the return of fan-favorite comedy Enlisted, here’s what your pop culture calendar looks like this week: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Famous in 12 (1-1 of 1)
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'The Following' to get new showrunners
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.