The first full week of June has everything you could ask for from summer entertainment: Comedy, action, love, sex, awards, “reality” television, and Tom Cruise. From The Fault in Our Stars finally hitting theaters to the return of fan-favorite comedy Enlisted, here’s what your pop culture calendar looks like this week: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Famous in 12 (1-1 of 1)
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack