Arrested Development alum Will Arnett reunites with his former exec producers, Mitch Hurwitz and Jim Vallely, and his former costar, David Cross, for Fox’s new romantic sitcom Running Wilde — and Felicity‘s Keri Russell is faced with the daunting task of crashing that absurdist party. How does it all work out? Get a preview of their comedic chemistry in our behind-the-scenes video of their photo shoot for EW’s Fall TV Preview as they tell us all about their new show — and, um, Will makes out with a snake. See it all, after the jump.
Tag: EW Exclusive Video (91-100 of 182)
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?
- Beyonce + Time '100 Most Influential'
- 'Game of Thrones': Westeros workout?
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime