Ross and Rachel. Carrie and Big. Clair and Cliff. Ricky and Lucy. These are just a few of the iconic pairings competing for the chance to be EW’s “Greatest TV Couple of All Time.” Check out our full bracket here and vote in the polls below to determine who will move on to the next round. Now for the 16 couples in our “Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me” conference. READ FULL STORY
Tag: ER (1-2 of 2)
If there was a Nobel Prize in Awesome, it would go to TV.
In its most recent achievement in the field of awesomeness, TV recently helped save a Portland teen’s life. Well, I guess some credit also goes to Bear Grylls, whose show Man vs. Wild armed the teenager with the skills he needed to survive 10 hours on a mountain in frigid temperatures.
The boy, a fan of survival shows including the aforementioned, got separated from his mom while descending Mt. Bachelor, and upon realizing his predicament, built himself a snow bank to stay warm and using the North Star as a guide. Pretty smart stuff — although, I’m sure it could be argued that had he been an avid fan of the Weather Channel, this wouldn’t have happened in the first place. Nonetheless, major points for on-your-feet thinking, teen.
This story of boy vs. wild also got me thinking: What other valuable skills or tricks have we learned from television? READ FULL STORY
- 'Glee' plans New Directions for Rachel
- Mark Gatiss back for more 'Game of Thrones'
- Zach Galifianakis TV series gets FX pickup
- 'Sons of Guns' axed; star faces rape charge
- 'Simpsons' marathon: 11 gems this week
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge
- 'Survivor': MLB alum John Rocker to play
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- 'Once Upon a Time' gig for 'True Blood' fave
- Chris Soules is the new 'Bachelor'