Ross and Rachel. Carrie and Big. Clair and Cliff. Ricky and Lucy. These are just a few of the iconic pairings competing for the chance to be EW’s “Greatest TV Couple of All Time.” Check out our full bracket here and vote in the polls below to determine who will move on to the next round. Now for the 16 couples in our “Pick Me, Choose Me, Love Me” conference. READ FULL STORY
Tag: ER (1-2 of 2)
If there was a Nobel Prize in Awesome, it would go to TV.
In its most recent achievement in the field of awesomeness, TV recently helped save a Portland teen’s life. Well, I guess some credit also goes to Bear Grylls, whose show Man vs. Wild armed the teenager with the skills he needed to survive 10 hours on a mountain in frigid temperatures.
The boy, a fan of survival shows including the aforementioned, got separated from his mom while descending Mt. Bachelor, and upon realizing his predicament, built himself a snow bank to stay warm and using the North Star as a guide. Pretty smart stuff — although, I’m sure it could be argued that had he been an avid fan of the Weather Channel, this wouldn’t have happened in the first place. Nonetheless, major points for on-your-feet thinking, teen.
This story of boy vs. wild also got me thinking: What other valuable skills or tricks have we learned from television? READ FULL STORY
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- 'DWTS': First eliminated dancer is...
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'Project Runway All Stars' designers are...
- 'The View' scores best ratings in 8 years
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Arrow': Nick Tarabay as Captain Boomerang
- 'Falling Skies' security guard dies on set
- Skyler Samuels joins 'AHS: Freak Show' cast
- DC Comics' 'Lucifer' in works as Fox series