‘Tis the season to end the TV season. A time of apocalyptic cliffhangers, teary eyed goodbyes, and of course, angry runaway wedding-crashing badgers. Speaking of spoilers: There will be a lot of them in our critical assessment of the year’s most notable finales so far, from The Office to Nashville to one not-so-happy Happy Endings. If your DVR cue is clogged with deferred climaxes… well, you should get that checked out, because it sounds painful. You should also not read everything that follows this colon: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Elemen (1-1 of 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?