Fox News called the presidential election for Barack Obama at 11:18 p.m. And that’s when things got interesting. Karl Rove — former Bush sidekick, GOP rainmaker, and Fox News contributor — thought that Fox had called the all-important swing state of Ohio too early. He was so vociferous in his complaints that Fox News actually begin to doubt itself, and what followed amounted to a televised existential crisis for one of our nation’s most popular news networks. Host Megyn Kelly left the network’s neon-bunker election HQ and walked through the blank hallways of Fox News — at one point, she apologized because her earpiece apparently stopped working — and talked to the Decision Desk, an impressive-looking crowd of Boys in the Back Room. READ FULL STORY
Tag: El (1-1 of 1)
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)