Fox News called the presidential election for Barack Obama at 11:18 p.m. And that’s when things got interesting. Karl Rove — former Bush sidekick, GOP rainmaker, and Fox News contributor — thought that Fox had called the all-important swing state of Ohio too early. He was so vociferous in his complaints that Fox News actually begin to doubt itself, and what followed amounted to a televised existential crisis for one of our nation’s most popular news networks. Host Megyn Kelly left the network’s neon-bunker election HQ and walked through the blank hallways of Fox News — at one point, she apologized because her earpiece apparently stopped working — and talked to the Decision Desk, an impressive-looking crowd of Boys in the Back Room. READ FULL STORY
Tag: El (1-1 of 1)
- 'Hobbit 3' now 'Battle of the Five Armies'
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- One Direction 'You and I' vid: A rip-off?
- Avril Lavigne: 'Hello Kitty' not racist
- 'Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 3'?
- Beyonce + Time '100 Most Influential'
- 'Game of Thrones': Westeros workout?
- HBO shows coming to Amazon Prime