Fox News called the presidential election for Barack Obama at 11:18 p.m. And that’s when things got interesting. Karl Rove — former Bush sidekick, GOP rainmaker, and Fox News contributor — thought that Fox had called the all-important swing state of Ohio too early. He was so vociferous in his complaints that Fox News actually begin to doubt itself, and what followed amounted to a televised existential crisis for one of our nation’s most popular news networks. Host Megyn Kelly left the network’s neon-bunker election HQ and walked through the blank hallways of Fox News — at one point, she apologized because her earpiece apparently stopped working — and talked to the Decision Desk, an impressive-looking crowd of Boys in the Back Room. READ FULL STORY
Tag: El (1-1 of 1)
- 'Normal Heart': First Look photo
- 2013 Apocalypse Movie Quiz: Show what you know!
- Beyonce 'Visual Album': Preview the videos/songs
- 'Hobbit: the Desolation of Smaug': EW review
- Tina + Amy: Darth Vader has two mommies?
- Jon Hamm interviews (former student) Ellie Kemper
- 'Hobbit' as two movies? Peter Jackson's Plan B
- Julia Roberts: Flowers = 'Late Show' tears
Top 5 Most Read
- Disney Channel plans original movie 'Descendants,' featuring teenage kids of classic villains
- 'Grey's Anatomy' recap: Stand Up and Take It
- Golden Globes: Alfonso Cuaron on his bumpy 'Gravity' journey and the inaccuracy you never noticed
- Beyonce releases surprise album
- 'Scandal' recap: 'The Devil Came In'