Within seconds of the Power’s opening credits, the viewer knows exactly what the series is about. Like 50 Cent’s hit album, it’s largely about how to Get Rich or Die Tryin,’ with gratuitous shots of expensive watches, expansive penthouse apartments, and pricey red-bottomed Louboutin shoes. Well, specifically, Power is about James “Ghost” St. Patrick (Mary Jane alum Omari Hardwick), a big-time New York City drug dealer who opens a hot, high-end nightclub as a front to hide his dirty drug money. READ FULL STORY
Tag: drama series (1-1 of 1)
- Billy Crystal at Emmy salute to Robin Williams
- 'AHS: Freak Show' to premiere Oct. 8
- ABC eyes 'Castle'-inspired 'Derrick Storm'
- 'Halt and Catch Fire' gets a season 2
- Megan Mullally, Natalie Morales on 'Parks'
- Nicki Minaj butts in on 'Anaconda' video
- 'iZombie' gigs for Molly Hagan, Judy Reyes
- Greg Finley joins 'The Flash' as Girder
- Emma Stone set for B'way debut in 'Cabaret'
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'