WARNING: Disturbing imagery ahead. Put on your BluBlockers! Village Voice columnist Michael Musto appropriated Lady Gaga’s tasty “meat dress” look for the paper’s Year in Review issue, complete with fishnets, headpiece, and white-blond weave. If you can handle it, vote. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Double Vision (31-40 of 134)
In case you missed it amidst your holiday preparations, Conan O’Brien took to the Internet last week to apologize for his TBS show doing a video bit about Sarah Palin shooting Rudolph two weeks after ABC’s Jimmy Kimmel Live added audio of Palin hunting caribou with her father from her TLC reality show over the animated holiday classic. “So, of course, we apologize for that, we weren’t aware,” O’Brien says of discovering the joke was a popular one only the morning after Conan‘s aired. “The staff member responsible for the piece has been fired, and, I hear, has been immediately rehired at Jimmy Kimmel. So I think everything worked out,” he deadpans. He then cites three other examples of his show playing copycat. (Did you know his sidekick Andy Richter was once a sidekick on another show?! ”I mean that show was such a piece of crap, I didn’t feel it was worth mentioning,” Richter cracks after a picture from their early days together flashes.) Watch the mea culpa below. Classy move, Coco. The video of Conan‘s bit also appears to have been removed from the show’s site.
EW reported yesterday, Heidi ended up wearing a modified version of the polka-dot evening dress designed by Project Runway season 8 runner-up Mondo Guerra to the Los Angeles premiere of Black Swan. She “stepped out” in this gown, if you will. (I won’t. Loathe self for typing “stepped out” even in air quotes.)IT HAPPENED!!! As
Someone tore off the sleeves! Can you picture “Top Ameh-wican Desgin-uh Michael Kors” sneaking out of the workroom in stealth gear late at night? His black-ops clothes would be so sophisticated and chic, yet wearable.
Are you IN or are you OUT of love with Heidi’s sleeveless look? I miss the extra fabric, but I’m a drama queen. Either way, this rules.
Mondo Guerra’s official site, lovemondotrasho.com
Would Heidi wearing Mondo’s clothes make you begin to accept the Runway travesty?
10 Things You Don’t Know About Gretchen Jones + 200 obnoxious facial expressions
All ‘Project Runway’ posts on PopWatch
Annie on Twitter: @EWAnnieBarrett
'Friends With Benefits' has Justin Timberlake bringing sexy back, but without any of that romantic stuff
When Harry Met Sally… posed the question of whether a man and a woman could just be friends without having to have sex. Two upcoming movies are reversing the formula and asking the much more titillating query of whether a couple of hot stars can just have meaningless sex without any emotional consequences. The trailer for No Strings Attached has Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman playing friends who hope their coitus won’t be interruptus by feelings or typical relationship hang-ups. Now, Justin Timberlake and Mila Kunis are getting in on the obligation-free action in the red band trailer for Friends With Benefits. (Side Note: With the sex scene between Portman and Kunis in Black Swan, and Kunis with Kutcher on That 70’s Show, all we need is Kutcher and Timberlake to get down to complete this sex quadrangle. Make it happen, Hollywood.) Check out the trailer below. It’s dirty, so, parents, cover the young’uns’ eyes. READ FULL STORY
- Carrie Underwood talks 'Sound of Music'
- Ryan Murphy 'AHS: Coven' reveal: More Stevie Nicks!
- 'Orphan Black' season 2: First photo
- 'Survivor' recap: Fit to be tied
- 'American Horror Story' recap: 'The Sacred Taking'
- 'Survivor': 3 Q's for Jeff Probst
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: Let's think this through
- 'Veronica Mars' out 3/14/14 -- and we have a clip!
- Lady Gaga Muppet special a ratings turkey 1427
- Gunfight at the Not Okay Corral 690
- 'The Walking Dead' midseason finale: 'Too Far Gone' spoilers 443
- ‘Fast and Furious’ actor Paul Walker dead after car crash 395
- '12 Years a Slave': The emotional reactions that make director Steve McQueen thankful -- Q&A 375
Top 5 Most Read
- Gal Gadot is Wonder Woman: 13 thoughts on the bombshell-casting bombshell
- 'Survivor' recap: Hayden's rustling feathers
- 'Veronica Mars' movie gets a release date; plus, watch a clip! -- EXCLUSIVE
- 'American Horror Story' recap: Kill Fiona
- 'American Horror Story': Ryan Murphy on chopping off [SPOILER]'s head and even more Stevie Nicks -- EXCLUSIVE