Like his other films Moulin Rouge, Romeo + Juliet, and Strictly Ballroom, the trailer for Baz Lurhmann’s take on the classic novel The Great Gatsby is crammed with bunches of stuff, from sparkly confetti to fringe-y flapper dresses, extravagant pools to the bright lights of 1920s Times Square. So perhaps it shouldn’t be so shocking that one of those period details isn’t quite right.
Tag: D'oh! (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover