Like his other films Moulin Rouge, Romeo + Juliet, and Strictly Ballroom, the trailer for Baz Lurhmann’s take on the classic novel The Great Gatsby is crammed with bunches of stuff, from sparkly confetti to fringe-y flapper dresses, extravagant pools to the bright lights of 1920s Times Square. So perhaps it shouldn’t be so shocking that one of those period details isn’t quite right.
Tag: D'oh! (1-1 of 1)
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' teaser next week
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- TLC reality show to look at answered prayers
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape