Like his other films Moulin Rouge, Romeo + Juliet, and Strictly Ballroom, the trailer for Baz Lurhmann’s take on the classic novel The Great Gatsby is crammed with bunches of stuff, from sparkly confetti to fringe-y flapper dresses, extravagant pools to the bright lights of 1920s Times Square. So perhaps it shouldn’t be so shocking that one of those period details isn’t quite right.
Tag: D'oh! (1-1 of 1)
- Meg Ryan joins 'How I Met Your Dad'
- Chris Brown to remain in custody
- 'Best Week Ever' canceled by VH1 (again)
- Jodie Foster marries Alexandra Hedison
- William Hurt exits 'Midnight Rider'
- 'Bachelorette' contestant Eric Hill dies
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron': Ruffalo's pics
- 'Pitch Perfect 2': First pic from set