We want to wish a very happy 68th birthday to Tom Selleck, Blue Bloods star and regulation TV hottie. In honor of his special day, we give you a gallery of stars who are still rocking our television sets after the age of 55.
Tag: Dennis Quaid (1-3 of 3)
Tuesday nights bring a double-dose of pentagenerian sexiness with Ellen Barkin on The New Normal and Dennis Quaid on Vegas. But these two aren’t the only sexy stars over the age of 55. Read more to see the hottest stars on television who still rock our world after all these years.
If you’re going to launch a new TV show around a face, you could do a lot worse than Dennis Quaid’s twisted scowl underneath a cowboy hat. In Vegas, which premiered last night on CBS, Quaid plays a wily cattle rancher whose way of life in 1960 Las Vegas is threatened as the Strip’s neon lights get brighter and brighter. Michael Chiklis’s cityslick gangster-slash-casino-mogul took a back seat in the premiere, as Quaid’s Ralph Lamb — a savvy Army sleuth in his younger days — is recruited by his old pal, the mayor of Vegas, to solve the murder of a pretty young casino employee. By the end of the episode, Lamb proves his mettle with his fists, his shotgun, and his noodle. Presto: He’s the city’s new sheriff. READ FULL STORY
- 'Idol' alum Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- 'Fury' is weekend's No. 1 movie: $23.5M
- Stars walk in L.A. to raise $$ vs. ALS
- 'Buffy' actor Nicholas Brendon arrested
- Misty Upham, 'Osage' actress, dies at 32
- Misty Upham's family criticizes police
- 'Batman v Superman': TV report fuels rumors
- Emma Stone in 'Cabaret': First Look photo
- J.K. Rowling to build 'Hagrid Hut' in Scotland
- Channing Tatum as stripper seen in '99 clip