Have you always dreamed of riding a Knight Rider-inspired golf cart, or wasting the night away playing with a Baywatch pinball machine? If so, you’re in luck: David Hasselhoff is selling these items and more in an absurdly weird auction beginning April 11.
Tag: David Hasselhoff (1-5 of 5)
David Hasselhoff has been many things: A lifeguard, a dude with a really cool talking car, a music star (in Germany), a cheeseburger-lover, and even a highly desired cardboard cutout. But what is it about this man that makes him so popular? Well, we found one video that sums just about everything up.
You see, back when music videos weren’t as fancy as they are today, people were forced to get a little creative. For some, that meant intricate dance routines and outrageous outfits. For Hasselhoff, it meant the chance to fly and clone himself. We have no idea what his inspiration was for his “Hooked On A Feeling” video, and we don’t care. We’re just so happy it happened.
Check out the music video for “Hooked On A Feeling” below: READ FULL STORY
This story isn’t as random as it may appear. David Hasselhoff does actually have something to promote — a Lifetime Christmas movie opposite Caroline Rhea (Aunt Hilda!) that airs this Saturday — which is why the Associated Press recently interviewed him. But peg or no peg, I welcome any time The Hoff gets a chance to talk about The Hoff, because it leads to gems like these — which I’ve ranked in order of ridiculosity.
4. On his dream TV project: “I’d love to bring back, more than anything, [something] kind of like Murder, She Wrote.”
3. On the characters that appeal to him: “[A] little tongue-and-cheek like Cary Grant, and [I'd like to] play my age but still know that secretly [the character] is livin’ hard, livin’ fast and lovin’ it, because that’s kind of where I’m at in my life.”
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Queen Latifah's talk show canceled
- 'Lemony Snicket' writer apologizes for joke
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Bill Cosby: Two more women step forward
- Bill Cosby performs at benefit in Bahamas
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere
- 'Glee' moves to Fridays for final season
- Jon Hamm returning to 'Parks and Recreation'