With the return of Homeland this coming Sunday, EW compiled the best of Brody’s (Damian Lewis) lines from the Showtime series. Watch the solider-turned-terrorist at his finest below. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Damien Lewis (1-2 of 2)
Here at EW, we’re big fans of Homeland, the Showtime thriller starring Claire Danes as a bipolar CIA agent and Damien Lewis as a returning POW who might be a terrorist double agent. Our TV critic Ken Tucker put the show in his top five of 2011, and we’ve still barely recovered from the senses-shattering finale. If you didn’t catch the show last fall, then this weekend might be a good time to dive in: As part of a “Best in Show” outreach program, Showtime will be available free to DirecTV and Time Warner Cable subscribers in New York and LA, complete with marathons of all Showtime series (including Homeland.)
In the meantime, for Homeland fans, we thought it would be fun to ponder a deeper question: Looking back over the ever-curving plot of the first season, which plot twist was the biggest, the most unexpected, the outright twistiest? Vote in our poll below. And remember: Trust no one except for the person who supplies you with anti-psychotic medication. READ FULL STORY
- Lily Rabe's 'AHS: Asylum' nun in 'Freak Show'
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Suge Knight, Katt Williams arrested
- Kurt Sutter back at 'SOA,' minus appendix
- 'Mockingjay' trailer: Katniss sends a message
- Metallica residency on 'Late Late Show'
- 'Avengers,' 'Black Panther': Marvel 'Phase 3'
- 'Agent Carter' gets its first teaser
- Stand-up comics on hell gigs: EW's 'Polished'