No Winter Olympics sport takes more abuse from TV viewers than curling. With 12 days of curling on tap in Sochi (daily play continues until medals are awarded to the women on Feb. 20, and the men on Feb. 21), it’s time we change that. We phoned 2010 Olympics coach Phill Drobnick, who’s now the Project 2018 National Coach for USA Curling, to ask a few burning questions, like why the sport’s three-hour matches are interesting and if we could, theoretically, become Olympians if we started training today. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Curling (1-2 of 2)
Curling is a winter sport that requires precision, focus, and, apparently, really distinct facial expressions. So in honor of the Olympic fan favorite, we’ve rounded up evidence of what we like to call “The Curling Effect.”
Watch our supercut of curling footage below:
READ FULL STORY
- 'Dancing With the Stars' nixed 'Bachelor'
- 'L&O: SVU': Pablo Schreiber returning
- 'Originals': Claire Holt gig as regular ends
- 'Big Bang' renewed for three more years
- 'Little People, Big World' couple split
- Rose McIver lands lead in 'iZombie'
- 'Bachelor': Juan Pablo/Nikki People cover
- 'Sex Box' reality series OK'd at WEtv