No Winter Olympics sport takes more abuse from TV viewers than curling. With 12 days of curling on tap in Sochi (daily play continues until medals are awarded to the women on Feb. 20, and the men on Feb. 21), it’s time we change that. We phoned 2010 Olympics coach Phill Drobnick, who’s now the Project 2018 National Coach for USA Curling, to ask a few burning questions, like why the sport’s three-hour matches are interesting and if we could, theoretically, become Olympians if we started training today. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Curling (1-2 of 2)
Curling is a winter sport that requires precision, focus, and, apparently, really distinct facial expressions. So in honor of the Olympic fan favorite, we’ve rounded up evidence of what we like to call “The Curling Effect.”
Watch our supercut of curling footage below:
READ FULL STORY
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?