Jerry Seinfeld and Michael Richards had another miniature Seinfeld reunion in this bonus clip from Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee.
Tag: Crackle (1-5 of 5)
As Jerry Seinfeld prepares for the fifth season of Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee, he’s enlisted the help of an old neighbor to boost the show and its host Crackle’s presence.
Heroes alum Milo Ventimiglia plays an antihero in the new Crackle series Chosen.
The show follows Ian Mitchell (Ventimiglia), a lawyer who wakes up one day to find a mysterious box on his doorstep containing a loaded gun, a photo of a stranger he’s instructed to kill, and a ticking timer set to three days. Oh, and a shooter waiting across the street to kill him if he doesn’t meet their demands. In the exclusive extended trailer, the family man tries to resist “playing the game” until his wife is dragged into the mess and his young daughter is kidnapped.
Ventimiglia, who also executive produces the drama, has worked on several other web series, including Ultradome and It’s a Mall World.
Sony’s digital platform Crackle has ordered six half-hour episodes of the thriller from creators Ben Ketai (30 Days of Night: Dark Days) and Ryan Lewis (High School). Office Space‘s Diedrich Bader, Hall Pass‘ Nicky Whelan, Awkward‘s Brett Davern, and Spartacus: Vengeance‘s Katrina Law also star in the show, which will premiere across all Crackle digital platforms on Jan. 17.
Watch the trailer below: READ FULL STORY
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- North Korea ties found to Sony hack: Reports
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks