The last couple of weeks have been worrying ones for someone who has been tasked with writing a “Hater’s Guide” to each Twilight movie but who remains open to the possibility that one day the vampire franchise might actually produce a decent film. After all, if an infinite number of monkeys given an infinite amount of time can write the works of Shakespeare, then it would surely take just one chimpanzee a few weeks to write a film better than, say, 2008’s thunderingly dull series opener Twilight or 2009’s The Twilight Saga: New Moon which, to the best of my recollection, consists entirely of Kristen Stewart’s heroine Bella looking out the window and watching the seasons change. In real time. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Comic-Con (91-100 of 300)
The best thing about going to New York Comic-Con — or any Comic-Con, for that matter — is that you have that all-too-rare, comforting feeling of not being the weirdest person in the room. In fact, no one is!
And it’s this spirit of acceptance that I tried to capture when I hit the Comic-Con floor with my handy flipcam this weekend. Take a look at the fun below. (And sincere thanks to all who participated!) READ FULL STORY
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Joan Rivers in hospital: Stable condition
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Ray Donovan' creator exits as showrunner
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge