EW can exclusively confirm that Stana Katic, best known for playing Detective Kate Beckett on ABC’s Castle, will voice the character of Talia al Ghul in the upcoming video game Batman: Arkham City, the follow-up to 2009′s much-beloved Batman: Arkham Asylum. There’s no word yet on how Talia will figure into the game’s storyline. In the comics, Talia is the frequently conflicted daughter of Ra’s al Ghul, one of Batman’s archenemies. In spite of this, Talia is often a love interest for the Dark Knight. The two even get married at one point, with Talia giving birth to Batman’s son, Damian Wayne. Check out an exclusive photo of the character below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Comic-Con (91-100 of 287)
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online