If you’re feeling sad and low — possibly because of that unfortunate Baby Beluga news — look no further than this photo, which should deliver a major pick-me-up. The upcoming Spice Girls reunion at Sunday’s Olympics Closing Ceremony is London’s worst-kept secret — but we’ve finally got irrefutable photographic proof that it’s actually happening. (Check out a higher res version here.) All together now: Zig-a-zig-ah!
Tag: Closing Ceremony 2012 (1-2 of 2)
The music director of Sunday’s Olympics closing ceremony tells the London Telegraph that the event “should be the greatest after-party in the world” — and judging from the details that have leaked so far, we tend to agree. Between Adele crooning “Someone Like You,” members of Pink Floyd performing “Wish You Were Here,” and a “galaxy” of other British stars rumored to include the Rolling Stones, Elton John, George Michael, Queen, Ray Davies of the Kinks, the Who, Muse, and, of course, the Spice Girls, all that’s missing is a cameo from some Tupacian Beatles holograms.
The identities of the event’s performers are officially supposed to remain secret until Sunday — but there are plenty of things we do know for sure about the Ceremony. READ FULL STORY
- David Tennant cast as 'Jessica Jones' villain
- Blink-182: Tom DeLonge's 'been exposed'
- Emma Watson as 'Beauty and the Beast' Belle
- 'Frozen' pair to write an NPH Oscars number
- 'Chicago P.D.' role for 'Shameless' alum
- Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' = Tom Petty cash
- 'Rush Hour,' 2 more pilots ordered by CBS
- Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo in ABC pilot
- Monica Potter comedy gets NBC pilot order
- Chris Weitz in as 'Star Wars' film writer: Report
- Dropkick Murphys vote no on pol using song
- Cosby accused by ex-film exec Cindra Ladd