For his next Dancing With the Stars trick, this MENSA-endorsed madman will conjure up a devastating symphony of clenched teeth, loose wig powder, and grabbiness! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Classical music (1-2 of 2)
On Monday night, I attended “An Evening with E L James,” an intimate New York City get-together for the launch of the Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album. James, who kicks off her U.S. book tour today, was on hand for an interview (and of course, a general gawk at the nice middle-aged British lady who almost single-handedly ruled the publishing industry this year).
There are undoubtedly dozens of author Q&As and record-release celebrations happening across Manhattan every night, but this evening was, well, different… So, should you too ever find yourself uncertain as to whether you are attending “An Evening with E L James,” here are 10 ways to tell:
1. You’ve been handcuffed to gain admittance: READ FULL STORY
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks