For his next Dancing With the Stars trick, this MENSA-endorsed madman will conjure up a devastating symphony of clenched teeth, loose wig powder, and grabbiness! READ FULL STORY
Tag: Classical music (1-2 of 2)
On Monday night, I attended “An Evening with E L James,” an intimate New York City get-together for the launch of the Fifty Shades of Grey: The Classical Album. James, who kicks off her U.S. book tour today, was on hand for an interview (and of course, a general gawk at the nice middle-aged British lady who almost single-handedly ruled the publishing industry this year).
There are undoubtedly dozens of author Q&As and record-release celebrations happening across Manhattan every night, but this evening was, well, different… So, should you too ever find yourself uncertain as to whether you are attending “An Evening with E L James,” here are 10 ways to tell:
1. You’ve been handcuffed to gain admittance: READ FULL STORY
- 'The Bridge' canceled by FX
- 'Flash,' 'Jane the Virgin' get full seasons
- 'Deliverance' adapted as a play: EW review
- 'Z Nation' coming back for season 2
- Daniele Watts faces lewd conduct charge
- 'The Room' actors in a mockumentary?
- Tracy Spiridakos checks into 'Bates Motel'
- Tatiana Maslany to make N.Y. stage debut
- 'Scandal': Michael Trucco as Abby's ex
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape