The first-ever Nashville cast concert tour hit New York City on May 6, with Charles “Chip” Esten (Deacon), Clare Bowen (Scarlett), Jonathan Jackson (Avery), Sam Palladio (Gunnar), Chris Carmack (Will), Chaley Rose (Zoey), and Will Chase (Luke) in tow. They performed songs heard on the show, as well as originals. In honor of Bowen’s song “Cheap Red Wine,” which will be on the album she’s currently cutting, Mandi Bierly and Samantha Highfill grabbed a couple of glasses after the show and discussed their notes on the set list, Esten’s biceps, and the adorableness that was Chase’s girlfriend, Debra Messing, filming him on her phone from the balcony. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Clare Bowen (1-2 of 2)
It’s official! The stars of Nashville are heading out on their first-ever concert tour. Charles Esten, Clare Bowen, Jonathan Jackson, Sam Palladio, and Chris Carmack are hitting the road on April 25, where they’ll put on their first show in Chicago. From there, the tour will continue to Washington D.C. on May 4, and New York City on May 6. And for NYC fans only, fellow cast member Will Chase will also take the stage. READ FULL STORY
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Selfie' pilot on Hulu before ABC premiere
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in