90210 vet Jennie Garth and Twilight star Peter Facinelli announced their divorce yesterday after 11 years of marriage. The divorce will be dealt with on new CMT reality show Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country, slated to premiere April. But how? To be sure, Garth and Facinelli are not the first reality TV couple to fail in front of a camera. What can they learn from those the split before them? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Cinema Verite (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks