90210 vet Jennie Garth and Twilight star Peter Facinelli announced their divorce yesterday after 11 years of marriage. The divorce will be dealt with on new CMT reality show Jennie Garth: A Little Bit Country, slated to premiere April. But how? To be sure, Garth and Facinelli are not the first reality TV couple to fail in front of a camera. What can they learn from those the split before them? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Cinema Verite (1-1 of 1)
- Johnny Depp + Kevin Smith for 'Yoga Hosers'
- 'Selfie' pilot on Hulu before ABC premiere
- 'Agents of SHIELD' gig for Adrianne Palicki
- 'Outlander' ratings steady; 'Leftovers' rises
- 'Agents of SHIELD' cryptic L.A. billboard
- 'Arrow' casts Matt Ward as villain Komodo
- Benedict Cumberbatch in WB's 'Jungle Book'
- Richard Branson to visit 'The Simpsons'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting for Belle's mom
- Chris Pratt posts photo of van he lived in