We’ve always wondered how many Emmy acceptance speeches go to waste each year. Most winners claim they were “unprepared” because they didn’t “expect to win,” but there are also the winners who take a piece of paper out of their pocket with their acceptance speech outlines. Better safe than sorry, right? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Chuck Lorre (1-1 of 1)
- 'The Voice' recap: Sleepy semifinal
- 15 blasts from the past in '13: Winners/losers
- Eleanor Parker, 'Sound of Music' baroness, dies
- 'Community' season 5: First trailer is here!
- 'Fifty Shades' pic: Anastasia kisses Christian
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' role for Callum Keith Rennie
- 'Mentalist': A (SPOILER!) for Lisbon?
- Britney's 'Chaotic' revisited: 5 cringeworthy clips
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Community': Check out the first trailer for season 5 -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO
- AFI movies of the year: 'Her' and '12 Years a Slave' in; 'August: Osage County' out
- 15 Blasts From the Past in '13: Winners/Losers
- 'The Voice' recap: Green Eggs and Adam
- 'RuPaul's Drag Race': Check out the sickening season 6 supertease and meet the queens -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO