Superman’s first big-screen outing convinced audiences and Hollywood bean counters alike that a man really could fly — and in that pre Comic-Con culture, Superman had the skies all to himself. There was no Spider-Man movie or Batman movie to hold fans over until Superman was ready to fly again, a full three years after the original. So when Superman II was finally released in the United States — a full six months after it had premiered in Australia and Europe (!) — it was like the second coming. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Christopher Reeve (1-1 of 1)
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Sarah Palin debuts online news channel
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' in summer '17
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo
- 'Agents of SHIELD': Sexy new character
- 'Arrow': Season 3 big bad is...
- 'Batman vs. Superman' stars in San Diego