The experience of sitting in a living room watching two completely different things while wearing glasses and earphones seems like it might be a bit… antisocial. But Samsung is calling its updated KN55F9500 OLED TV the opposite — a marriage saver. READ FULL STORY
Tag: CES (1-10 of 13)
Tom Hanks’ long gestating Web series is coming to Yahoo.
Electric City, an animated futuristic series Hanks has been developing for years, will premiere on Yahoo this spring. The series includes 20 episodes, each three- or four-minutes long.
Yahoo, along with Hanks and production partners Playtone and Reliance Entertainment, are set to formally announce plans for the series Tuesday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. READ FULL STORY
Sure, the VeriPhone is all any of us can talk about, but that’s far from the only drool-worthy phone making news in the last few days. There were puh-lenty of phones at CES to lust after.
The Motorola Droid Bionic is up at the top of that list: the 4.3-inch screen is bigger than the iPhone’s, and the 8-megapixel camera has me swooning. HDMI output on a phone? Uh, sure! The HTC ThunderBolt, which has comparable specs, is also a straight-up thing of beauty, plus unlike the iPhone, it has expandable storage. READ FULL STORY
- Oscars 2014: Who's up, who's down
- Grammy nominations: Who gets the call tonight?
- 10 best movies of '13: Owen Gleiberman picks...
- 10 best movies of '13: Chris Nashawaty picks...
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Doc Jensen's picks
- 10 best TV shows of '13: Melissa Maerz's picks
- 10 best albums of '13: Nick Catucci's picks
- 10 best fiction books of 2013: EW picks...