So, there’s this little party in Hollywood tonight with your close pals Jennifer Lawrence, Daniel Day-Lewis, Anne Hathaway, and company. People are getting really dressed up, and it’s on TV, and we hear Hugh Jackman is going to sing, so maybe you should tune in. But other than the Oscars, there’s tons to tune into this week — Twilight’s out on DVD, Top Chef crowns a new winner, and more! What should you be paying attention to this week? Let’s see, shall we? READ FULL STORY
Tag: Celebrity Wife Swap (1-1 of 1)
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- David Schwimmer cast as Robert Kardashian
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks