On Tuesday, Catfish‘s second season will come to a close with the sure-to-shock story of Mike and Caroline followed by a live reunion show. And although that’s good and dandy, what’s more important at the moment is what we just watched on the special, Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks. There were montages, bloopers, favorite moments, dance breaks, and even a trip to Peru. However, none of that overshadowed the absence of one silver fox named Max. Maybe it was just me, but I was genuinely hoping this special would be nothing but Nev and Max being adorable … though we did get glimpses of that. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks (1-1 of 1)
- 'American Horror Story: Coven' recap: 'Head'
- 'Survivor' recap: Drawing a line in the sand
- 'Nashville' cliffhanger: Who died?
- 'Arrow' execs talk big midseason finale twists
- 'Arrow' react: 'Three Ghosts'
- 'Tomorrow People' react: 'Death's Door'
- 'Sing-Off' judges get 'Hooked on a Feeling'!
- 'Hawaii Five-0': Tom Berenger as Danny's dad
Top 5 Most Read
- 'Britney Jean' nets Britney Spears her worst opening week ever; Garth Brooks and Duck Dynasty carry on
- 'Sons of Anarchy' season finale post-mortem: Burning questions answered
- 'Nashville' midseason finale cliffhanger: Who died?
- Victoria's Secret Fashion Show: Taylor Swift Wishes
- 'Survivor: Blood vs. Water': Who was voted out? Who was eliminated?