On Tuesday, Catfish‘s second season will come to a close with the sure-to-shock story of Mike and Caroline followed by a live reunion show. And although that’s good and dandy, what’s more important at the moment is what we just watched on the special, Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks. There were montages, bloopers, favorite moments, dance breaks, and even a trip to Peru. However, none of that overshadowed the absence of one silver fox named Max. Maybe it was just me, but I was genuinely hoping this special would be nothing but Nev and Max being adorable … though we did get glimpses of that. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks (1-1 of 1)
- 'Sons of Anarchy' wraps; see pics from set
- 'Colbert Report' to end Dec. 18
- Reality TV: A genre running out of steam?
- Jack Kirby credit added to Marvel Comics
- Bob Dylan to release covers album in 2015
- Paul Reubens says Pee-wee movie is on
- Tom Hiddleston, Hugh Laurie series to AMC
- 'Arrested Development': A season 4 remix?
- Netflix: See what's new for November
- 'Game of Thrones' actors sign on for season 7