On Tuesday, Catfish‘s second season will come to a close with the sure-to-shock story of Mike and Caroline followed by a live reunion show. And although that’s good and dandy, what’s more important at the moment is what we just watched on the special, Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks. There were montages, bloopers, favorite moments, dance breaks, and even a trip to Peru. However, none of that overshadowed the absence of one silver fox named Max. Maybe it was just me, but I was genuinely hoping this special would be nothing but Nev and Max being adorable … though we did get glimpses of that. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks (1-1 of 1)
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover