On Tuesday, Catfish‘s second season will come to a close with the sure-to-shock story of Mike and Caroline followed by a live reunion show. And although that’s good and dandy, what’s more important at the moment is what we just watched on the special, Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks. There were montages, bloopers, favorite moments, dance breaks, and even a trip to Peru. However, none of that overshadowed the absence of one silver fox named Max. Maybe it was just me, but I was genuinely hoping this special would be nothing but Nev and Max being adorable … though we did get glimpses of that. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Catfish Season 2: Last Hooks (1-1 of 1)
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Miley Cyrus postpones 2 weekend shows
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- Bryan Singer sex abuse claim: Fox says...
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, author, dies at 87
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out