Busy Philipps (star of Cougar Town, Freaks and Geeks, and my fantasies that we’re best friends) stopped by Top Chef Masters to challenge the eight remaining master chefs to a Restaurant War. She wanted a dining experience that would unify everything that’s great about Los Angeles cuisine. No, not green juice and sprouts. Ewwww. Busy’s talking Cobb Salads, hot fudge sundaes, amazing tacos you can get at the mall, and more. CHOCOLATE. Busy Philipps was very pregnant and just wanted to plop her face into some chocolate. Who would step up? (SPOILER and Split-Second Mae Whitman Sighting ahead.) READ FULL STORY
Tag: Busy Philipps (1-2 of 2)
Submitted by Jose:
“Andy? You gotta come home. It finally happened. Where are our passports?… Oh forget it, she’s waking up, thank god.”
– Ellie (Christa Miller) on the phone with Andy (Ian Gomez) after presumably hitting Laurie (Busy Philipps) with a frying pan on Cougar Town
Come back tonight to share your pick for best sound bite!
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance