The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Tag: Britain's Got Talent (1-3 of 3)
Upon reading the news that Britain’s Got Talent winners Ashleigh and Pudsey will appear on the July 18 results episode of America’s Got Talent, I needed to see what all the fuss was about. Was the dog really the “next Susan Boyle,” as The New York Post claimed?
Take a look at Ashleigh and Pudsey’s audition video below.
Simon Cowell spared no snark when Jonathan Antoine took the stage to audition for Britain’s Got Talent. Seeing the long-haired, sloppily dressed Antoine enter stage left with duet partner Charlotte Jaconelli, Cowell said cuttingly, “Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse!” Antoine sheepishly admitted he was hesitant about his talent due to the bullying he’d faced at school because of his weight. And then he opened his mouth to sing… READ FULL STORY
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- North Korea ties found to Sony hack: Reports
- 'Interview': No DVD, VOD plans at Sony
- 'Interview' derailed: Celebs tweet reactions
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks