The Simon Cowell-produced Britain’s Got Talent launched in 2007; in the seven years since, the show has birthed spin-offs in more than 50 countries. As illustrated by this EW compilation, which features acts from such far-flung places as Kazakhstan, Czech Republic, China, and Australia, the shows all employ a very liberal interpretation of the phrase “Has Got Talent”.
Tag: Britain's Got Talent (1-3 of 3)
Upon reading the news that Britain’s Got Talent winners Ashleigh and Pudsey will appear on the July 18 results episode of America’s Got Talent, I needed to see what all the fuss was about. Was the dog really the “next Susan Boyle,” as The New York Post claimed?
Take a look at Ashleigh and Pudsey’s audition video below.
Simon Cowell spared no snark when Jonathan Antoine took the stage to audition for Britain’s Got Talent. Seeing the long-haired, sloppily dressed Antoine enter stage left with duet partner Charlotte Jaconelli, Cowell said cuttingly, “Just when you think it couldn’t get any worse!” Antoine sheepishly admitted he was hesitant about his talent due to the bullying he’d faced at school because of his weight. And then he opened his mouth to sing… READ FULL STORY
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover