CW’s Breaking Pointe is a beautiful docu-series that follows the dancers at elite Ballet West in Salt Lake City, Utah. It’s visually stunning (take, for instance, last night’s episode in which the dancers put final preparations on their big production), a little dramatic (dancer Rex loves dancer Allison; Allison doesn’t love Rex in that way), and very charming — in the same way you’d walk into a small town and compliment its small town-ness.
Tag: Breaking Pointe (1-2 of 2)
Rex: “I love you.”
Allison: “I told you before, I will never, ever play into you when I think you’re talking crazy.”
– Rex and Allison on Breaking Pointe
Check out the rest of your quote submissions from Thursday, May 31!
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Sony CEO: We've 'not caved, not given in'
- FBI officially ties North Korea to Sony hack
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 'White Collar' series finale: How it ended
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks