CW’s Breaking Pointe is a beautiful docu-series that follows the dancers at elite Ballet West in Salt Lake City, Utah. It’s visually stunning (take, for instance, last night’s episode in which the dancers put final preparations on their big production), a little dramatic (dancer Rex loves dancer Allison; Allison doesn’t love Rex in that way), and very charming — in the same way you’d walk into a small town and compliment its small town-ness.
Tag: Breaking Pointe (1-2 of 2)
Rex: “I love you.”
Allison: “I told you before, I will never, ever play into you when I think you’re talking crazy.”
– Rex and Allison on Breaking Pointe
Check out the rest of your quote submissions from Thursday, May 31!
- Stephen Colbert 'Late Show' in N.Y.
- Whitney Houston's mom vs. biopic
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18
- 'Scandal' role for Portia de Rossi
- Michelle Fairley joins 'Resurrection'
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5': July 7, 2017
- Lucy Lawless to visit 'Agents of SHIELD'
- Carrie Preston returning to 'Good Wife'
- 'Simpsons': All episodes going online