CW’s Breaking Pointe is a beautiful docu-series that follows the dancers at elite Ballet West in Salt Lake City, Utah. It’s visually stunning (take, for instance, last night’s episode in which the dancers put final preparations on their big production), a little dramatic (dancer Rex loves dancer Allison; Allison doesn’t love Rex in that way), and very charming — in the same way you’d walk into a small town and compliment its small town-ness.
Tag: Breaking Pointe (1-2 of 2)
Rex: “I love you.”
Allison: “I told you before, I will never, ever play into you when I think you’re talking crazy.”
– Rex and Allison on Breaking Pointe
Check out the rest of your quote submissions from Thursday, May 31!
- 'Dancing With the Stars': See who went home
- Kevin Smith: Thank 'Tusk' for 'Clerks 3'
- Stephen Chbosky 'Beauty and the Beast' gig
- 'Chicago Fire,' 'P.D.,' 'SVU' in crossover
- Netflix additions: 10 we like in October
- 'Simpsons' character dies; producer says...
- Amanda Bynes arrested for DUI
- Marvel and Jack Kirby family settle lawsuit
- 'Scorpion' react: 'Single Point of Failure'
- 'Atlanta Exes' season 1: How it ended