What did you think of Kerry Washington’s opening sketch on Saturday Night Live? We saw the Scandal star breathlessly changing character from one prominent black woman to another, from the First Lady Michelle Obama to Oprah Winfrey. While Washington was changing wardrobe, text scrolled on the screen addressing the fact that there is no current SNL female black cast member. Though the sketch’s execution could be described as too on-the-nose, one current cast member believes it was appropriate:
Tag: Bobby Moynihan (1-2 of 2)
Make that “is flirted with by Bobby Moynihan” — the Academy Award-nominated actor doesn’t exactly reciprocate the Saturday Night Live cast member’s advances. The Japanese thing, though, is totally legit; Norton studied the language at Yale and worked in Osaka for five months shortly after graduation, and he’s still got a pretty good handle on the language.
Anyway, Norton’s promos are pretty endearing, and he seems pretty relaxed and confident in the following clip — especially for a first-time host (albeit one who’s done cameos on SNL before).
Top 5 Most Read
- 'The Sound of Music': Carrie Underwood on tonight's live show and hate tweets from Julie Andrews fans
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' will open in 2016
- 'Glee': Watch Rachel, Kurt, and Santana sing with a hot shirtless Santa --…
- 'Sound of Music': We live blogged it!
- Capsule TV Reviews: Give These Shows a Second Chance