Think of the video below as the gift that keeps on giving. Appropriately-named YouTube user NewsBeFunny has compiled 15 minutes of the year’s best news bloopers to hit the Internet. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Bloopers (1-3 of 3)
Star Wars fans who attended this past year’s San Diego Comic-Con were lucky enough to catch a glimpse of a rare blooper reel from the original installment of George Lucas’ space fantasy series.
Now, the previously unreleased footage has made its way onto YouTube for everyone to enjoy!
The outtakes as you see them in the clip were discovered by Lucasfilm book division author and editor J.W. Rinzler who stumbled upon the rare footage while compiling archive footage for a making-of production.
Though the first few bloopers do not feature any sound, we’re sure all you Star Wars fans will enjoy the two and a half minutes of footage nevertheless.
Check out the 36-year-old reel, featuring Han, Luke, Leia, Chewbacca, plus a few more memorable Star Wars characters below:
READ FULL STORY
Alright, Bachelor fans, I’m turning the camera on us, because it’s time we have a confessional of our own. Let’s be real. We haven’t tuned into this show for the past 25 seasons solely because we like to watch people fall in love, because nine times out of ten, that love doesn’t last longer than a few months (unless you’re a poet/firefighter/triathlete who finds your baby-talking perfect match). So why do we tune in? For those moments that make us embarrassed to be a member of the human race purely because we have to associate ourselves with some of the individuals on the show, that’s why. READ FULL STORY
- 'Simpsons' to air 24 hours a week on FXX
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- Bruce Springsteen's 'Outlaw Pete' as book
- Miley Cyrus' VMA date deals with '11 warrant
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- 'Arrow' role for 'Glee' alum Nolan Funk
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...