For the last few days, the fanboy Interwebs have been buzzing thanks to a Reddit screengrab from the Prometheus Blu-ray (out in stores today) that teases a possible connection between Ridley Scott’s Alien semi-prequel and his other seminal masterwork of sci-fi cinema, 1982′s Blade Runner. It comes in the form of a text-based communique of sorts from Peter Weyland, the man played in Prometheus (and a viral promotional video) by Guy Pearce who bankrolled the expedition at the heart of the film. You can read an excerpt below: READ FULL STORY »
Tag: Blade Runner (1-1 of 1)
Oct 9 2012 10:30 AM ET
- 'Celeb Apprentice': Mr. Trump has hired...
- Billboard Music Awards: 2013 winners are...
- R.Pattz and K.Stew call it quits: People
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for $1.1B: Report
- 'Star Trek' rules at box office: $70.6M
- 'Star Trek': Ranking the TV series, movies
- 'SNL': All Stefon's 'N.Y.'s hottest clubs'
- 'Game of Thrones': Compatible couples?
- 'Survivor:' Jeff Probst talks Brenda vs. Dawn, the final challenge advantage, and new reunion show format 458
- All Cried Out 464
- A Whole New World 408
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness': Let's talk about that ending (and Benedict Cumberbatch) 341
- EW.com's 4th Annual Season Finale Awards: Nominations wanted! 503