For the last few days, the fanboy Interwebs have been buzzing thanks to a Reddit screengrab from the Prometheus Blu-ray (out in stores today) that teases a possible connection between Ridley Scott’s Alien semi-prequel and his other seminal masterwork of sci-fi cinema, 1982’s Blade Runner. It comes in the form of a text-based communique of sorts from Peter Weyland, the man played in Prometheus (and a viral promotional video) by Guy Pearce who bankrolled the expedition at the heart of the film. You can read an excerpt below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Blade Runner (1-1 of 1)
- 'Into the Woods' names not changing: Disney
- 'Supergirl' series finds a home at CBS
- 'Doctor Who' invites Nick Frost over for Xmas
- Caleb's 'Big Brother' Q&A: 'I would have won'
- 'Fashion Police' will return in 2015: E!
- 'Deadpool' movie set for February 2016
- Angelina Jolie to direct Richard Leakey biopic
- 'Agents of SHIELD' brings back 'Donnie Gill'
- GWAR welcomes new vocalist Vulvatron
- '7th Heaven' cast reunites (minus Ruthie)