For the last few days, the fanboy Interwebs have been buzzing thanks to a Reddit screengrab from the Prometheus Blu-ray (out in stores today) that teases a possible connection between Ridley Scott’s Alien semi-prequel and his other seminal masterwork of sci-fi cinema, 1982’s Blade Runner. It comes in the form of a text-based communique of sorts from Peter Weyland, the man played in Prometheus (and a viral promotional video) by Guy Pearce who bankrolled the expedition at the heart of the film. You can read an excerpt below: READ FULL STORY
Tag: Blade Runner (1-1 of 1)
- Sony cancels 'The Interview' Xmas release
- Steve Carell's North Korea-set movie off
- 2015 Preview: See new EW cover
- 'Revenge' adds Gina Torres in recurring role
- Charlie Sheen revisits 'Ferris' for 'Goldbergs'
- Stephen Collins admits to sexual abuse
- 'The Voice' season 7 winner is...
- 'Parks and Rec' peek at Pawnee 2017
- 'Annie' movie review: An autotune disaster
- Netflix: See what's new for January
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks