Fans expect a lot from Better Call Saul. Since the show takes place before, during, and after Breaking Bad, it’s got countless opportunities to showcase familiar faces (beyond Mike, who’s a series regular). Then there’s the smaller stuff: We want to see Saul with ridiculous hair, a bluetooth in his ear, and maybe a questionable massage appointment every once in a while. But as it turns out, Saul diehards have already gotten one of their wishes: the billboard. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Better Call Saul (1-3 of 3)
By now, Breaking Bad fans who have seen the series finale know Jesse Pinkman’s fate. But in a new interview for the February cover of Details, Aaron Paul revealed an email he once wrote to creator Vince Gilligan asking for Jesse to … commit suicide?
“I wrote an email to Vince before we started shooting the final eight episodes — a plea for Jesse, a love letter,” Paul said. “I never give my two cents when it comes to Breaking Bad, because why would I? I’m just the actor, and what they’re doing is perfect, you know? But I just felt like I would always regret it if I didn’t at least throw them a pitch on how I wanted Jesse to go out. So I gave a few different ideas of how I thought he would kill himself. I didn’t want anybody else taking his life. The letter was awful. It was very morbid, and I’m so happy they didn’t listen. I’d rather Jesse just kind of ride off into the sunset like he did.”
READ FULL STORY
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- Dick Smith, makeup effects legend, dies
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- 'Sharknado 2': 3.9M dive in, a Syfy record
- 'Doctor Who' TV/theatrical dates set
- Rob Zombie crowdfunds killer clown movie
- Jon Stewart's 'Rosewater': Nov. 7
- Lorde to curate 'Mockingjay' soundtrack