Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
Tag: Ari Gold (1-1 of 1)
- Disney sets 'Moana' as '16 animated feature
- 'Arrow' casts Vinnie Jones as villain Brick
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' soundtrack on tape
- 'Sleepy Hollow' casts Max Brown as...?
- Hannibal Buress routine vs. Bill Cosby
- Key & Peele movie deal with New Line
- Larry King posts random thoughts on Twitter
- 'Glee' team's horror comedy a go at Fox
- Bethenny Frankel back on 'Real Housewives'
- 'Mulaney' order cut to 13 episodes