Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
Tag: Ari Gold (1-1 of 1)
- Tom Hiddleston to star in 'Skull Island'
- 'DWTS' wins night, but ratings hit new low
- Cheech on hand for Chong's 'DWTS' debut
- Matt Damon 'Bourne' again? Buzz he's in talks
- Barbra Streisand duets with Jimmy Fallon
- 'MasterChef' season 5 winner is...
- 'Maron' renewed for season 3 by IFC
- Apple website helps delete U2's 'gift'
- 'Flash' back: Amanda Pays in as Tina McGee
- 'WKRP in Cincinnati' DVD restores music