Leave it to Seth Green and the hoodlums over at Robot Chicken to dredge up old school icons of pop culture. Their latest subject, Street Fighter, hasn’t been topical in a decade, but that doesn’t mean it’s safe from stop-motion skewering. This clip imagines what it might actually be like to organize the game’s assortment of beef-headed brawlers and otherworldly ape men. Ryu assumes the unfortunate role of talent agent/tour manager, desperately trying to coordinate the other characters’ fight schedules with the help of an information packet. The other guys, of course, are clueless dimwits and utterly helpless – series baddie M. Bison somehow winds up inside a game of Q*bert – leaving Ryu in a state of Ari Gold-like frustration. Hats off, Robot Chicken, for making Street Fighter relevant (or at least funny) once again.
Tag: Ari Gold (1-1 of 1)
Oct 10 2012 06:10 PM ET
- 'Idol': Candice Glover album out July 16
- Jennifer Aniston: 'We're the Millers' trailer
- 'Only God Forgives': Cannes review
- Jeanne Cooper tribute: First Look photo
- Billy Crystal comedy in works at FX
- 'Bad Teacher' going to series at CBS
- 'DWTS': Kellie and Derek win season 16
- Kellie Pickler: 'I want to hug this room'