And so Warner Bros’ incipient superhero universe continues its aggressive expansion. The Hollywood Reporter claims the studio is currently developing an Aquaman movie—a movie that will likely star Jason “Khal Drogo” Momoa and which is something we should all theoretically be looking forward to, because Aquaman is a cool character, and everyone who thinks Aquaman is a lame character is themselves lame and should be punished by getting forcefully Clockwork Orange‘d through a full-series Entourage marathon. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Aquaman (1-2 of 2)
I’m done with people who think Aquaman is lame. It’s less an argument than a played-out meme that draws its evidence from two ridiculous sources: Super Friends, a TV show that no one under the age of 30 actually watched; and Entourage, a TV show that everyone under the age of 30 watched, God damn our rotten souls. Aquaman’s classic costume is silly—green and orange, booties and gloves—but his backstory has ten Game of Thrones‘ worth of awesomely kookbat mythology. He can control all sea creatures, which yes hahaha he talks to dolphins OH LOOK OUT SMART GUY FIFTY SHARKS JUST ATE YOUR FAT FACE OFF. READ FULL STORY
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Lori Petty back to 'Orange Is the New Black'
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie
- 'Z Nation,' Syfy zombie drama, on Sept. 10
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- 'Criminal Minds' tribute to Meshach Taylor