Given the smash success that the new Idina Menzel musical If/Then is already having (in her first Broadway outing since Wicked over 10 years ago), not to mention her headlining Disney’s most successful animated movie of all time with an Oscar-winning song to boot, it’s safe to say that Adele Dazeem will be fully put to rest. (RIP Adele Dazeem). Ms. Menzel, in the most challenging role of her career, has received raves for her performance as Elizabeth, a divorced city planner trying to carve out a new life in burgeoning NYC. In the intricate storyline, her two possible lives and outcomes are lived as either Liz or Beth — with eyeglasses shrewdly worn as a visual clue to the audience, and her choices also have a ripple effect on her colorful gallery of friends and probable love interests. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Anthony Rapp (1-1 of 1)
- Jennifer Lawrence nude pics, others hacked?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' is No. 1 movie again
- 'Downton' teaser: 'The world is changing'
- 'Arrow' teases Oliver and Felicity kiss
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?