Fans of Anson Mount know him as Bohannon on the AMC Western Hell on Wheels. But they may have also heard that he’s a huge fan of The Breakfast Club. EW had, which is why we asked him to perform a classic Bender-Claire scene with us when he popped by Entertainment Weekly Radio. It’s the best NSFW thing you’ll hear all day. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Anson Mount (1-2 of 2)
Hell on Wheels returns Aug. 10 with a two-hour season 3 premiere (AMC, 9 p.m. ET) that follows an all-day marathon of the western’s second season (starting at 11 a.m. ET). Having already gotten 10 teases from Anson Mount about the new season — which picks up in the winter of 1867 and finds Cullen Bohannon (Mount) readying to assume control of the Union Pacific Railroad and emancipated slave Elam Ferguson (Common) wondering whether wearing a badge will be too dangerous for a new family man — we can now focus on important questions, like what the stars suggest fans drink while watching the drama. “That’s a very good point, actually, now that we’re gonna be on Saturdays instead of Sundays, they can imbibe a little bit, which means maybe we can slack off a little bit,” Mount jokes. “The show doesn’t have to be as good now. People will be entertained by whatever we do.” While Common is a wine drinker, he’d vote for Coronas or Heinekens; Mount would lobby for some good bourbon.
Below, the co-stars take our EW Pop Culture Personality Test (and have a good time busting on each other’s answers).
READ FULL STORY
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15