Last night’s episode of Parks and Recreation tackled the Pawnee City Council’s prehistoric gender relations head on. In an effort to one-up the all-male sanitation department, Leslie and April tried their hand at a garbage route, with mixed results. Meanwhile, Chris struggled to understand his new relationship with Shauna; Ron and Anne babysat Diane’s kids; and Tom, Ben, and Andy attempted to play basketball. Colossal failures and hilarious lines abounded. Here are the best:
Tag: Andy Dwyer (1-2 of 2)
Ben and Leslie’s storybook wedding is fast approaching, but you know what comes first, right? The bachelor party! Ben’s not really the Vegas type, so there weren’t any Hangover-esque shenanigans; instead, the boys stayed in for a night of beer and board games (Settlers of Catan, to be precise). At least, that’s how the night started out. Tom insisted they up the ante with a few drinks at Essence — Things Magazine‘s “Next Big Thing” — where they each revealed that none of them had experienced a real bachelor party. Here’s why:
- 'American Idol': Singer going home is...
- 'Grey's Anatomy': Isaiah Washington back
- Tony Goldwyn in TV movie as polygamist
- Miley calls out Katy Perry on kiss remark
- 'Archer' renewed for two more seasons
- Oscars: Academy on Batkid segment cut
- MTV Movie Awards: 2014 nominees are...
- 'How I Met Your Dad' casts 'Smash' alum