A video of a young Keith Urban competing on the Aussie TV talent show New Faces in 1983 was uploaded to YouTube last month. While a few country music and radio station blogs spotted it, it needs to be adored by the masses. The future American Idol judge performs his countrymen’s song “All Out of Love” and gets mixed reviews from the panel, which could foresee his bright future. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Air Supply (1-2 of 2)
Maybe it’s because I saw Barry Manilow on Broadway last night (highly recommended), but my Valentine’s Day morning commute was all about the love songs. Now, I don’t normally feel guilt over anything I genuinely enjoy — even if I should — but only on Valentine’s Day would I let myself string these hits together: READ FULL STORY
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- Alfonso Ribeiro wins 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'The Voice': Two eliminated singers are...
- Kevin Smith to cameo in his own biopic
- Joni Mitchell: I nixed film with Taylor Swift
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- Joel McHale's 'Comments Section' pilot at E!
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15