A video of a young Keith Urban competing on the Aussie TV talent show New Faces in 1983 was uploaded to YouTube last month. While a few country music and radio station blogs spotted it, it needs to be adored by the masses. The future American Idol judge performs his countrymen’s song “All Out of Love” and gets mixed reviews from the panel, which could foresee his bright future. READ FULL STORY
Tag: Air Supply (1-2 of 2)
Maybe it’s because I saw Barry Manilow on Broadway last night (highly recommended), but my Valentine’s Day morning commute was all about the love songs. Now, I don’t normally feel guilt over anything I genuinely enjoy — even if I should — but only on Valentine’s Day would I let myself string these hits together: READ FULL STORY
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks