The days of infinity pools, the Harbor School, and witty banter in the Cohen’s kitchen are long gone, but that doesn’t stop us from following the careers of those who created some of our favorite dramatic moments (accompanied by Imogen Heap songs) on The OC. And if we’re already being nostalgic, we might as well take things all the way back to season 1. You know, when Ryan Atwood still wore a wrist cuff, and Luke was the bad guy who won our hearts. Speaking of the blonde love triangle, we’ve got an update on what Luke, Ryan, and even Marissa (she’s back from the dead!) are up to now. READ FULL STORY
Tag: A Resurrection (1-1 of 1)
- 'Scandal': Highest-rated season finale
- Kim Novak stands up to Oscar 'bullies'
- 'Midnight Rider' crew boycott urged
- Miley Cyrus postpones 2 weekend shows
- Lindsay Lohan: 'Sex list' is real,' but...
- Bryan Singer sex abuse claim: Fox says...
- James Franco vs. N.Y. Times reviewer
- 'Mrs Doubtfire 2'? Count Mara Wilson out