If you were one of the roughly 12.6 million viewers who tuned in weekly to the glittery chaos that was The X Factor — and if you weren’t, shame on you for getting Steve Jones fired — you might recall the occasional casual mention of a Super Bowl Pepsi commercial for the winner. The X Factor was all about subtlety. Anywho, Melanie Amaro’s prize commercial, “Kings’s Court,” has finally arrived, and it’s every bit as silly and garish as one would expect from the minds responsible for this. READ FULL STORY
Category: The X Factor (1-10 of 71)
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Ernie Hudson as...
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Fargo' season 1 to stream only on Hulu
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks