If you were one of the roughly 12.6 million viewers who tuned in weekly to the glittery chaos that was The X Factor — and if you weren’t, shame on you for getting Steve Jones fired — you might recall the occasional casual mention of a Super Bowl Pepsi commercial for the winner. The X Factor was all about subtlety. Anywho, Melanie Amaro’s prize commercial, “Kings’s Court,” has finally arrived, and it’s every bit as silly and garish as one would expect from the minds responsible for this. READ FULL STORY
Category: The X Factor (1-10 of 71)
- Joan Rivers 'resting comfortably': Daughter
- 'Big Brother': Evicted houseguest is...
- Allison Tolman to guest on 'Mindy Project'
- Taylor Swift's 'Shake It Off' debuts at No. 1
- Apple event set for Sept. 9: iPhone 6?
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are married
- 'Star Wars VII' resumes filming in U.K.
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- 'Sopranos': Tony dead? David Chase says...
- Homer Simpson takes Ice Bucket Challenge