If you were one of the roughly 12.6 million viewers who tuned in weekly to the glittery chaos that was The X Factor — and if you weren’t, shame on you for getting Steve Jones fired – you might recall the occasional casual mention of a Super Bowl Pepsi commercial for the winner. The X Factor was all about subtlety. Anywho, Melanie Amaro’s prize commercial, “Kings’s Court,” has finally arrived, and it’s every bit as silly and garish as one would expect from the minds responsible for this. READ FULL STORY
Category: The X Factor (1-10 of 71)
- Miley Cyrus in hospital, cancels KC show
- Paul Walker's bros help finish 'F&F7'
- Maya Rudolph: NBC variety special with...
- Ginny Potter, Quidditch Correspondent
- Stephen Colbert as 'Late Show' guest
- 'Game of Thrones' sets piracy record
- Ice Cube: No disrespect to Paul Walker
- Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for fiction