As you may have guessed by now, rose lovers, I don’t usually feel sorry for people on reality TV. In general, my feeling is they have no one to blame but themselves for whatever misery this—or any other—reality franchise does to them. That said, I came dangerously close to sympathizing with Andi and her final four suitors when they found out the sad news about Eric Hill’s death on tonight’s episode. Andi, especially, took it hard, seeing as she and Eric did not leave things on great terms. “Our last conversation,” she sobs into a producer’s shoulder. “I kicked him out!” Yes, it sucks when actual reality intrudes on a reality TV romance fantasy. The scene was so sad it almost overshadowed the four hometown dates that came before it. No spoilers here—stay tuned for my full recap later tonight—but let me know what you thought of Andi’s trips to Wisconsin, Iowa, Florida, and Texas. Which family was your favorite? Is it me, or does Chris wear too much hair product for a farmer? And who told Marcus a striptease was a good idea? Post your thoughts now!
'The Bachelorette' episode 8: 'I kicked him out!'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- Kate Upton is People 'Sexiest Woman Alive'
- People Mag Award guests talk 'The Interview'
- People Magazine Awards: What stars wore
- People Magazine Award winners are...
- 'Parenthood' series finale date: Jan. 29
- 'Serial' finale: Sarah Koenig rests her case
- 'Once Upon a Time' return for Eion Bailey
- 'Team America' screenings canceled
- 'Star Wars VII': 10 things Andy Serkis can say
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks