In advance of her new standup special, Whitney Cummings: I Love You (premiering June 28 on Comedy Central), we invited Whitney Cummings to EW to reveal some of her earliest obsessions. Watch her take our Pop Culture Personality Test below to learn who she wrote fan letters to when she was young, which movie sex scene she rewound growing up, which musician she followed around the country, and which disturbing film she thought was a romantic comedy.
Video: Whitney Cummings used to send Edward Furlong fan letters, and other confessions
- 'Wizard of Oz' series nixed at NBC
- 'Schoolhouse Rock' special coming to ABC
- 'Sleepy Hollow' to stream at Hulu Plus
- 'Dating Naked' sued for failure to blur
- Niecy Nash joins 'The Mindy Project'
- 'Hateful Eight': Know them by name
- 'Parks and Rec' role for Rachel Dratch
- Jim Parsons talks 'Big Bang,' Emmys
- Lena Dunham shares quick 'Girls' teaser
- Paul Reubens to play 'Blacklist' baddie