In advance of her new standup special, Whitney Cummings: I Love You (premiering June 28 on Comedy Central), we invited Whitney Cummings to EW to reveal some of her earliest obsessions. Watch her take our Pop Culture Personality Test below to learn who she wrote fan letters to when she was young, which movie sex scene she rewound growing up, which musician she followed around the country, and which disturbing film she thought was a romantic comedy.
Video: Whitney Cummings used to send Edward Furlong fan letters, and other confessions
- 'Mockingjay' aims to keep box office crown
- P.D. James, crime novelist, dies at 94
- 'Red Band Society' production halted
- 'Assassin's Creed: Unity' fans get an apology
- 'MasterChef' judge Joe Bastianich to exit
- Netflix: See what's new for December
- Creed's Scott Stapp to fans: I'm 'penniless'
- Drew Carey among CBS 12:35 a.m. fill-ins
- 'Sherlock' first photo from new special
- 'Hart of Dixie' return moved up to Dec. 15