In advance of her new standup special, Whitney Cummings: I Love You (premiering June 28 on Comedy Central), we invited Whitney Cummings to EW to reveal some of her earliest obsessions. Watch her take our Pop Culture Personality Test below to learn who she wrote fan letters to when she was young, which movie sex scene she rewound growing up, which musician she followed around the country, and which disturbing film she thought was a romantic comedy.
Video: Whitney Cummings used to send Edward Furlong fan letters, and other confessions
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- Terry Keenan, Fox News and CNN alum, dies
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover