Other fundamental truths: There’s no crying in baseball. There’s no “i” in team. There’s no accounting for taste. There’s no place like home. And the most important life lesson of all, there is no rhyme nor reason to how Andi is picking her men. I mean, sure, she let go of one troublemaker tonight, but the fact that she chose REDACTED and REDACTED over REDACTED is making me insane. (No spoilers here — stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelorette episode 5 full recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog.) As for the rest of the episode? Even though we had to sit through a painful mime date at least Team Bachelorette made up for it with a tense conversation about (alleged) racism and an extended product placement segment about a cute-looking trifle of a movie called The Hundred-Foot Journey. (And what about that trailer for Bachelor in Paradise? I already know how I’ll be wasting my August.) Even better: It looks like there’s more absurdity to come next week. (How did it take them this many seasons to throw a polygraph test into the mix?) Post your thoughts below, rose lovers. You know you want to.
'The Bachelorette' episode 5: 'There are no mimes in Iowa'
- 'Manhattan Love Story' canceled by ABC
- 'Ouija' is Friday's No. 1 movie: $8.3M
- Jack Bruce, bassist for Cream, dies at 71
- Rainn Wilson's Vine series: Curtis Lepore out
- 'Constantine' off to modest start in ratings
- Ewan McGregor vs. 'Star Wars' faux fans
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- Billy Boyd song for next 'Hobbit' end-credits
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'