Other fundamental truths: There’s no crying in baseball. There’s no “i” in team. There’s no accounting for taste. There’s no place like home. And the most important life lesson of all, there is no rhyme nor reason to how Andi is picking her men. I mean, sure, she let go of one troublemaker tonight, but the fact that she chose REDACTED and REDACTED over REDACTED is making me insane. (No spoilers here — stay tuned for my full recap later tonight. UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s Bachelorette episode 5 full recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog.) As for the rest of the episode? Even though we had to sit through a painful mime date at least Team Bachelorette made up for it with a tense conversation about (alleged) racism and an extended product placement segment about a cute-looking trifle of a movie called The Hundred-Foot Journey. (And what about that trailer for Bachelor in Paradise? I already know how I’ll be wasting my August.) Even better: It looks like there’s more absurdity to come next week. (How did it take them this many seasons to throw a polygraph test into the mix?) Post your thoughts below, rose lovers. You know you want to.
'The Bachelorette' episode 5: 'There are no mimes in Iowa'
- 'Survivor' eliminated contestant is...
- Will Smith brings 'Hitch' comedy series to Fox
- Edward Norton reflects on not being the Hulk
- 'Bewitched' revival lands at NBC
- 'Goodfellas' actor sues 'Simpsons' for $250M
- 'Shark Tank' spin-off a go at ABC
- Morena Baccarin joining 'Gotham' as...
- 'John Carter' rights lapse at Disney
- 'Red Band Society': Fox orders 4 more scripts
- Taylor Swift reveals '1989' track list