Who among us didn’t — amirite, rose lovers? Tonight’s “special” episode of The Bachelorette taught us two things: The regular broadcast season is over, and those guys from Boyz II Men really deserve their own reality show. (Wanya for the Bachelor!) (If he wasn’t already happily married!) Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over to Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 3 recap and Chris Harrison’s exclusive behind-the-scenes blog), but if your senses haven’t completely gone on strike after the travesty that was the group date’s “performance” of “I’ll Make Love to You,” let me hear your thoughts on what transpired this evening. Is JJ telling the truth about Andrew? Why did Nick’s jacket have so many damn pockets? And am I actually starting to root for Cody? Somebody help me!
'The Bachelorette' episode 3: 'I'm pretty sure I touched my first butt to 'I'll Make Love to You' in seventh grade.'
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1' takes in $55M on Friday
- Cosby accused by ex-comedy club manager
- Cher cancels 'Dressed to Kill' tour dates
- Natalie Dormer: More 'Thrones' male nudity
- Adam Pally to end run as 'Mindy' regular
- Tina Fey-produced series to Netflix from NBC
- Xmas TV movie weekend: What's on when
- 'Mockingjay--Part 1': EW movie review
- 'Justified' (Jan. 20), more FX premiere dates
- 'Better Call Saul' gets two-night premiere