And no, rose lovers, Andi wasn’t talking about staring deep into her future husband’s eyes and seeing the fears, sinister hopes, and emotional nihilism that comprise his soul. If you’ve seen tonight’s episode — and mild spoiler alert if you haven’t — you know that our Bachelorette was treated to some extreme anatomical exposure during the first group date of the season, hosted by the male exotic dancer troupe Hollywood Men. In other sad news, week two of Andi’s “journey” prominently features the late contestant Eric Hill, who proved himself to be even more charming and genuinely interesting (imagine that for a Bachelorette contestant!) than he did in the premiere. Stay tuned for my full recap later tonight (UPDATE: Click over for Kristen’s full Bachelorette episode 2 recap and Chris Harrison’s behind-the-scenes blog), but until then please give me your thoughts on these burning questions: Are there women out there who actually enjoy watching oily fake firemen take their clothes off? Do producers keep a spare guitar lying around Casa Bachelorette just in case a guy wants to make an ass of himself with an impromptu serenade? And will Andi ever wear a bra at the cocktail parties? I eagerly await your thoughts.
'The Bachelorette' episode 2: 'I kinda saw a part of a man that no woman is supposed to see'
- 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig for Jenny Slate
- Tom Hiddleston wrote Thanks for Loki note
- Allison Williams as Peter Pan for NBC
- Directors push deal for Kodak movie film
- 'Blacklist' gig for Krysten Ritter
- 'Essential *NSYNC' is news to *NSYNC?
- Jim Gaffigan series to air on TV Land
- 'CSI' role for Mark Valley
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Star Wars': Marvel Comics reveals plans