Harry Connick Jr. quickly got the nickname “Harsh Harry” after joining the judging panel for the 13th season of American Idol for his brutally honest critiques and comments. However, the Grammy-winner also introduced many new musical terms and phrases that some viewers at home (and even other judges) were unfamiliar with. Now that Caleb Johnson has been declared the winner, we wanted to test him and some of the other Idol finalists and see if they can pass Harry’s Music School. Watch and test yourself below:
Harry's Music School: We test the 'Idol' finalists on their music knowledge -- VIDEO
- 'Interview' 'will be distributed': Sony lawyer
- 'Hobbit' wins at weekend box office: $56.2M
- Mike Myers makes surprise visit to 'SNL'
- Sony hires real-life inspiration for Olivia Pope
- 'Hannibal': Michael Pitt out, Joe Anderson in
- Madonna releases six tracks from 2015 album
- 'Amazing Race' season 25 winners are...
- Obama: 'A mistake' to pull 'The Interview'
- 'Colbert Report' has immortal, all-star finale
- 'Game of Thrones' refashions Arya's look
- 31 Days of Holiday Binge: December picks