Harry Connick Jr. quickly got the nickname “Harsh Harry” after joining the judging panel for the 13th season of American Idol for his brutally honest critiques and comments. However, the Grammy-winner also introduced many new musical terms and phrases that some viewers at home (and even other judges) were unfamiliar with. Now that Caleb Johnson has been declared the winner, we wanted to test him and some of the other Idol finalists and see if they can pass Harry’s Music School. Watch and test yourself below:
Harry's Music School: We test the 'Idol' finalists on their music knowledge -- VIDEO
- 'Honey Boo Boo' canceled by TLC
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 34.3M views
- 'Project Runway' winner: 'It's just sinking in'
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer: 5 takeaways
- J.K. Rowling's new Dolores Umbridge story
- Taylor Swift's '1989': Losing herself in 'pop'?
- Lyndsy Fonseca signs on with 'Agent Carter'
- Aaron Paul vs. Toys 'R' Us over action figures
- 'Thrones': 86,000 answer call for 600 extras
- Kiera Cass' 'The Heir': See the book cover