While making the rounds in support of As the Palaces Burn – the documentary, in theaters now, chronicling Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe’s legal ordeal and trial in the Czech Republic last year — Blythe and director Don Argott took a minute to sit down for a Pop Culture Personality Test. Unsurprising: Blythe loves the Sex Pistols and doesn’t see the point to writing love songs. Somewhat more surprising: He really likes the Pet Shop Boys, even though they are “the antithesis of everything that I stand for.” Watch it below.
Randy Blythe of Lamb of God talks Sex Pistols and Will Smith movies, then sings some Pet Shop Boys
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': Top $$ of '14
- 'Doctor Who': Sam Anderson on his debut
- 'Big Brother': 'Team America voted me out'
- Big Brother': 4 Q's for Julie Chen
- 'New Girl' has a new guy: Julian Morris
- 'Arrow' casts Amy Gumenick as Cupid
- 'Reign' portrait: Mary, Francis, Mary's legs
- 'Greatest American Hero' reboot eyed at Fox
- 'Longmire' axed by A&E after three seasons
- San Diego tax nix; Comic-Con's next move?