While making the rounds in support of As the Palaces Burn – the documentary, in theaters now, chronicling Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe’s legal ordeal and trial in the Czech Republic last year – Blythe and director Don Argott took a minute to sit down for a Pop Culture Personality Test. Unsurprising: Blythe loves the Sex Pistols and doesn’t see the point to writing love songs. Somewhat more surprising: He really likes the Pet Shop Boys, even though they are “the antithesis of everything that I stand for.” Watch it below.
Randy Blythe of Lamb of God talks Sex Pistols and Will Smith movies, then sings some Pet Shop Boys
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey': First trailer's here
- Stan Lee cancels Comic-Con plans
- 'Legend of Korra' to move online
- 'Pornstache' not returning to 'OITNB'?
- Finn Wittrock joins 'AHS: Freak Show'
- Mayim Bialik to host 'Candid Camera'
- 'Once Upon a Time' casting Prince Hans
- 'Sinister Six' in '16; 'Spidey 3' in '18