While making the rounds in support of As the Palaces Burn – the documentary, in theaters now, chronicling Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe’s legal ordeal and trial in the Czech Republic last year — Blythe and director Don Argott took a minute to sit down for a Pop Culture Personality Test. Unsurprising: Blythe loves the Sex Pistols and doesn’t see the point to writing love songs. Somewhat more surprising: He really likes the Pet Shop Boys, even though they are “the antithesis of everything that I stand for.” Watch it below.
Randy Blythe of Lamb of God talks Sex Pistols and Will Smith movies, then sings some Pet Shop Boys
- Kyra Sedgwick: 'Brooklyn Nine-Nine' gig
- 'Arrow' casts J.R. Ramirez as Wildcat
- 'Bachelorette': Andi's choice is...
- 'Goldfinch' movie rights go to...
- 'Once Upon a Time' casts Hans, Pabbie
- 'Hobbit': New 'Five Armies' teaser
- Lea Michele to guest on 'Sons of Anarchy'
- 'Avengers 2' props shown at Comic-Con
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman: First photo